Updated as of August 2022:
Our 2022 SRNA Quality of Life Family Camp at The Center for Courageous Kids (CCK) has come to a close! We had an awesome time! Stay tuned to this page or sign up for our emails to be the first to know of our 2023 SRNA Family Camp programming!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR SRNA FAMILY CAMP?
- Families with children diagnosed with ADEM, AFM, MOGAD, NMOSD, TM, and ON who are 0 to 20 years old are eligible to apply to SRNA’s family camp. Camp is open to families around the world.
- Due to ever-changing COVID-19 travel restrictions, we recommend visiting the U.S. State Department website if you plan to travel from outside of the U.S. (this includes those who may travel from Canada).
- Up to two adults and the camper’s siblings living in the same household as the camper may participate in camp.
- All applicants must be members of SRNA. Membership is free. If you are not a member, please complete the membership form prior to completing a camp application.
- If you are uncertain about your eligibility, please contact Rebecca Whitney, [email protected], with any questions!
WHAT IS THE COST OF ATTENDING THE SRNA FAMILY CAMP?
There is no cost for families to attend camp other than your own costs to travel to and from the camp facility, including lodging and meal expenses you may incur during your travels.
WHAT IS THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM AT CAMP?
Medical professionals and specialists from our community will be attending camp to interact in our Q&A sessions. The Q&A sessions are for the parents and any of the children, teens, or young adults who attend camp and are interested in connecting with the experts in the rare neuroimmune disorders. Closed sessions for just campers (those with a diagnosis) and separate sessions for their siblings may also be available. All medical and professional volunteers attending SRNA Family Camp have been invited by SRNA to join as volunteers and to participate in our program. The medical and professional volunteers may share their experience and make recommendations but will not be able to provide specific medical advice.
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions or want additional information about our camp, please email [email protected] or, call or text Rebecca Whitney, Associate Director, Pediatric Programs and Community Support, at +1 (513) 449-0495. We can’t wait to see you in 2023!
2022 SRNA Quality of Life Family Camp is sponsored in part by:
The Roles Family Foundation