About the Program
Find support from people who really get it, solutions to manage your disease, and guidance for navigating the healthcare system. Join this one-of-a-kind program to learn how you can take charge of your disease, your healthcare, and your life!
- Thursday, November 30 from 6:00-8:15pm ET
- Friday, December 1, from 11:00am-5:00pm ET
Join this one-of-a-kind virtual program to learn, set goals, and create healthy changes for your life. Plus, meet other people living with rare neuroimmune disorders who “get it”—all in a positive, safe, at-home environment.
At this program, you’ll be empowered to take action for your wellness, manage your symptoms, and find your own way to thrive.
Topics covered will include:
- Coping and adapting to change
- Managing movement and daily activity
- Achieving restorative sleep
You will learn:
- SMART goals: You’ll map out a personal plan for success with help from specialized care professionals
- Conversation starters: Tools to talk to your healthcare team, loved ones, and support partner
- Lasting connections: The friendships made in these two days can last a lifetime and so much more!
We highly encourage your support partner (spouse, significant other, family member, friend) to attend with you. Often support partners discover a new sense of understanding and connection that they can’t find anywhere else.
What to Expect
During the program, you and your support partner will:
- Get your questions answered by an integrated team of specialists and doctors.
- Develop personal goals for you to manage your symptoms and keep up with the things you love.
- Get the support you need through workshops specific to people with rare neuroimmune disorders and support partners.
- Have fun and make friends!
To provide the best experience for participants, space is limited for this program. We encourage you to fill out your application as thoroughly as possible.
The TAKE CHARGE Program is a live, virtual program which takes place on:
- Trivia Night: Thursday, November 30 @ 6:00 – 8:15 pm ET
- Workshops: Friday, December 1 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm ET
This program is made possible in part through generous support from