Wow! We needed a day to recover from the amount of love and generosity we received during this year’s #GivingTuesday. We are truly humbled and beyond grateful. To our incredible community and supporters: thank you. In only one day we have collectively raised over $30,000! And with the matching, the total comes up to over $80,000 that will go towards supporting our newest research initiatives.
Thanks again for celebrating generosity with us and being a part of this incredible global giving movement. #GivingTuesday is a perfect picture of the world we believe in, because of individuals like you.
If you missed Giving Tuesday, do not despair! There are opportunities to give throughout the year:
- Join our #whocares campaign. Donations may not be quadrupled, but they will be matched, dollar for dollar!
- Get a pair (or more, remember the Holiday Season is around the corner ) of #caresocks 🧦, the warmest, coolest, and most caring socks in town.
- Become a sustaining supporter. Even $5 dollars a month can make a big difference!
- This Holiday Season, make your Amazon purchases through AmazonSmile and donate 0.5% of your purchase to SRNA.
- Donate directly through our website (or PayPal for our international supporters).
By #caring, you are helping to make these disorders visible and are making a difference in the lives of all those affected. If we all #care, we get one step closer to finding a cure.
Let’s fund research. Let’s end rare neuroimmune disorders. Together.
The Siegel Rare Neuroimmune Association